All gigs views and imoression goes to zero suddenly :(

hi_designs

hey there,

this is my id which has 8 active gig. almost all has more than 1k impressions but today I checked impression and clicks and all are at zero. I mean on 27april, no impression, no clicks, how it can happen? one of my gig has 22k impression in 30 days and it is also at zero impression today. can you please tell me why is that? 😦

hey there,

this is my id which has 8 active gig. almost all has more than 1k impressions but today I checked impression and clicks and all are at zero. I mean on 27april, no impression, no clicks, how it can happen? one of my gig has 22k impression in 30 days and it is also at zero impression today. can you please tell me why is that? 😦

hey there,

It’s not even April 27th yet in the US. I would suggest you to always check yesterday’s stats, as it does not update in real-time, only once a day.

hey there,

It’s not even April 27th yet in the US. I would suggest you to always check yesterday’s stats, as it does not update in real-time, only once a day.

ya thank you 🙂 can I ask one more thing? I have completed 92 orders and I am still on level 1. I contacted to fiverr customer support but they said that due to fake traffic you are not eligible for level 2 right now but may be in future you can be eligible for that. what I want to ask is when I will be able to get level 2 tag. this fake traffic thing was happened when there were only 20 orders. but now I have completed 92 and still not getting. any idea when I can eligible for level 2?

also your profile states “someone YOU can believe in” yet your profile picture is not your own as well as some of your gig pictures are found as templates on the internet.

I’d change to unique and your own photos showcasing your own work (and your own real profile pic) or I’d stop telling buyers they can believe in you when your images aren’t your own.

Archived