Can Some One promote my gig m new

Guest cognitiome

Guest cognitiome

Thanks for the useful reply , but i would like to further share that my gig is unique in nature and vast ,as I am new to promote my services is a bit difficult soon i get my first order I am sure I will surprise the buyer.I am a perfectionist.

Thanks for the useful reply , but i would like to further share that my gig is unique in nature and vast ,as I am new to promote my services is a bit difficult soon i get my first order I am sure I will surprise the buyer.I am a perfectionist.

my gig is unique in nature and vast

I just searched Fiverr for restaurant menu and got 5 pages of gigs. No one is going to promote your gig for you, and it’s not that unique. I wish you luck, but there is no easy cash here.

Guest cognitiome

my gig is unique in nature and vast

I just searched Fiverr for restaurant menu and got 5 pages of gigs. No one is going to promote your gig for you, and it’s not that unique. I wish you luck, but there is no easy cash here.

thanks for your opinions but some body just did start to promote it, i know thats not easy , I believe we should motivate people here if they have a will to do something in the light of fair play of natural justice rather to demotivate with the fear that u will lose your business.

Warm Regards,

Thanks again for your time.

thanks for your opinions but some body just did start to promote it, i know thats not easy , I believe we should motivate people here if they have a will to do something in the light of fair play of natural justice rather to demotivate with the fear that u will lose your business.

Warm Regards,

Thanks again for your time.

I’m sorry that you feel any of these answers were demotivating, and I can understand why, but I don’t see it that way. I see them as a challenge.

It is true that there are so many people competing on Fiverr with similar gigs that you will have to personally work very hard to make money and keep good reviews. There are many new sellers who come to the forum and don’t understand that, so if they are just told that their gigs are perfect, they feel bad when they don’t make sales. In my opinion, it would be a disservice to new sellers to just say that a gig is unique when it isn’t or that success will come quickly when it probably won’t.

The critiques are not to demotivate you if you really want to succeed. Instead, it is with the hope that you will fight to prove that you want this and take the critiques as a chance to become better.

Archived