New user with a question! (Answered)

Hello fiverr!

I signed up a few days ago, read through a few pinned forum topics and then posted some gigs.
And it’s only now that I realise-- I have no bloody clue how sales take place on this site c’:

My most important question:
Do we send the finished stories outside of fiverr?
Email, google docs, etc.
Or do we just attach a PDF file?

I was so caught up in the initial excitement that I forgot to answer all these necessary questions.
Anyone willing to help me out?

Please and thank you!

No, you never have contact with buyers outside the Fiverr site. To do so would be to violate the Terms of Service. You really need to read them and they’ll be listed below along with some other things you should read. When a buyer orders from you, you will deliver an attachment through the order page, otherwise you won’t get paid. There will be a deliver button and you will be able to write a few words about your delivery and attach the file. It’s your choice what file format, although some buyers will dislike PDF for writing gigs since it’s difficult to edit. Welcome to Fiverr and get to reading! 🙂

My suggestion would be to start with some of these great resources:

The Fiverr Academy (Best for brand new or struggling sellers)

The Support Team Knowledge Base (use search for best results)

The Tips for Sellers forum category (A good place to read tips and post tips for others - for a place to ask questions keep reading)

The Fiverr FAQ (Great to read simple Q & A or post a question IF it hasn’t been posted before)

The Conversations forum category (Good for general chit chat or questions that might lead to a full discussion)

It’s also good to become familiar with:

Summary on Fiverr Communications

For rules and such:

➡️See Forum Rules, Fiverr ToS . For questions or concerns regarding the Fiverr community sites, please contact Customer Support.

No, you never have contact with buyers outside the Fiverr site. To do so would be to violate the Terms of Service. You really need to read them and they’ll be listed below along with some other things you should read. When a buyer orders from you, you will deliver an attachment through the order page, otherwise you won’t get paid. There will be a deliver button and you will be able to write a few words about your delivery and attach the file. It’s your choice what file format, although some buyers will dislike PDF for writing gigs since it’s difficult to edit. Welcome to Fiverr and get to reading! 🙂

The Tips for Sellers forum category (A good place to read tips and post tips for others - for a place to ask questions keep reading)

The Fiverr FAQ (Great to read simple Q & A or post a question IF it hasn’t been posted before)

The Conversations forum category (Good for general chit chat or questions that might lead to a full discussion)

For rules and such:

➡️See Forum Rules, Fiverr ToS . For questions or concerns regarding the Fiverr community sites, please contact Customer Support.

Ah, okay. That all makes sense.

Thank you so much!

For rules and such:

Thanks. That’s great to hear

Archived