My first sale! Hello Fiverr!

Hello!

Relatively new fiverr seller here, just thought I’d say hello. Recently I made my first sale which was very exciting! There’s clearly a ton of good info here on the forums so I’m going to be digging in over these next few days. Good luck to all of you fellow new sellers!

Hello!

Relatively new fiverr seller here, just thought I’d say hello. Recently I made my first sale which was very exciting! There’s clearly a ton of good info here on the forums so I’m going to be digging in over these next few days. Good luck to all of you fellow new sellers!

Recently I made my first sale which was very exciting!

That’s Awesome!!

Congratulations Dearie… Welcome to the League!

Here is something for you to read from the Forum.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

? Guide: Get your First Order

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me...

Reading time: 14 mins ? Likes: 1599 ❤

I am sure this will help you and newbies like you.

💡 All the best

That’s Awesome!!

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me...

💡 All the best

Awesome! Just finished reading through and already learned some new stuff. Thank you for the link!

• 4 weeks later...

That’s Awesome!!

💡 All the best

Wow.good job keep it up … What you do for it.

Congratulations! I still remember the feeling I had so many years ago when I got my first orders, so after years will go by and you’ll be swamped in orders and talking to hundreds of buyers and starting to feel overwhelmed or tired, make sure you remember this exact moment in time, these feelings, and think how lucky you were and still are!

And now with the Forum being this filled with unbelievably awesome posts and helpful/educational material (and so many users eager to help each other), your life will be so much easier than it was for me and others in my time when there wasn’t even a Forum, or when it started pretty empty.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I can not load my first gig.

Upload photo and I want to press ‘‘save’’ but I can not because not allowed.

What am I doing wrong ?

please help me.

Maybe your phone number is not verified.

Go to the account security page and verify your phone number.

I hope this will help.

Archived