Jump to content

localfool

Member
  • Posts

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by localfool

  1. Ah yeah it does say unavailable to a certain date. Okay so I can't discuss while that's up I didn't know this. Thank you for letting me know!
  2. Just sends a message that says unable to send message. Their status is set to unavailable, its strange of them to block me with the message they sent in response to my request. Sounded like they were willing to discuss the gig.
  3. So I don't know why but I can't send a message to a seller, it sounded like they were interested in the offer we were discussing and ready to discuss prices. But now I can't send a message? I'm not sure why, I wouldn't think they would block me.
  4. I didn't see the harm in sharing the outcome per your request, he support team helped me cancel the order everything went smoothly fortunately!
  5. Thank you Jonbaas and GG for the advice, I've already gotten in contact with customer service. So I will just have to see what happens from there.
  6. Its getting close I foolishly let them extend the time, a choice i now regret. When I should have let it expire. I am new to Fiverr so I wasn't sure what would happen.
  7. He hasn't actually delivered yet, so I'm not sure how or which category I should choose to bring this up with Customer service. So I haven't yet which would you recommend I should choose to start communicating with them?
  8. I've been having difficulties with a seller since I started a gig with them and I'm not sure what I can do. I keep trying to explain what I want, but it seems like they always try to go the route of the least amount of effort for how much I'm paying 200 dollars I expected them to do a better job it was the custom price the seller set. At this point I just want to cancel the project all together. However they refuse to let me, I have been polite trying to ask them to bring it to a close. But they don't seem to want to budge. I am at a loss as to what I can do, I don't desire them to work on the project any longer for at this point with what I've seen it does not look like they can do what they agreed to do. Does anyone have advice as to what I can do if we can't agree to cancel? Thank you.
  9. Alright, well we didn't discuss canceling yet more so I clarified my order with them. Their willing to work on it still, but I might want to cancel due to our difficulty understanding each other.
  10. Okay thank you for your help. I hope so to!
  11. I did and I tried to make myself much more clear, I think they understand now but I am still worried.
  12. It is an ongoing order the seller gave me a draft of the work didn't count it as a delivery. But what he gave me wasn't what I asked for in the slightest nor was it a product that was offered in the gig that I was ordering from. This mistake was purely due to the language barrier between us, but still it wasn't anything to do with the gig I was hiring them for. Nor would it have been worth the money I'm paying.
  13. I just need some advice on something and desire to clarify some functions of this website since I am new. If I decide to cancel an order that I bought I will get a refund correct? Just as well I am not sure, but I have had some difficulties with communicating with a seller due to language complications. I'm not sure if I should just pull out because of this, we did at least work out what I was asking for and I believe we understand each other now. Yet it still just concerns me considering we have a hard time understanding each other. Any advice would be appreciated, Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...