Status Replies posted by angel_vox
It is against the Forum Guidelines to copy other forum members posts. Yet I see you using my post all over the Fiverr Forum. If you are going to continue this, please use this copy as it at least gives credit to the correct people and does not look like you created it.
Here are some tips put together by Fiverr Forum’s Senior Sellers and put together by Vickie Spencer. 😎 🤓 🥸 🤠 🧐
- Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
- Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
- Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
- Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
- When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
- Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
- Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
- Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
- Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
- Be patient
- Offer fair pricing for your products
- Offer quality products.
- Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
- Seek to improve your product quality over time.
- Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
- Be honest.
- Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.