All sellers do whatever they want to buyers

samriv

All sellers do whatever they want to buyers… technical support need to make rules to verify real and honest sellers. I bought more than 15 gigs, and only 3 really work, and what can I do?, NOTHING!

What kind of gigs did you buy on Fiverr? Don’t say the names of the sellers, just the general nature of the products or service you bought. Otherwise , people reading this might think ALL of Fiverr is un-trustworthy, when actually it is probably that you do most of your buying in just one service area, so only that field is part of your "warning."

Fair is fair - but don’t try to make people believe every seller is bad when your experience is unique and probably focused in one gig category.

Were you trying to buy “web traffic?”, software, tech services, art or something else?

I can definitely tell you not all sellers are bad! Just because you have a bad experience with a few sellers, and like artemist stated, probably all in one area, doesn’t mean all are.

1. You should read the reviews on the sellers.
  2. If the seller doesn’t give you what is expected, ask them for a revision or to correct what isn’t wrong. Do not mark the order as complete until it is complete.
  3. Don’t ask the seller to do more than what their gig states. If it is an extra, then pay for the extra or purchase an extra gig. Always ask the seller if they require the extra or extra gig to be purchased, or if it is something they can do in the current gig.
  4. If the gig isn’t completed as per your request, then leave feedback stating so, to let others know as well.

Archived