Beware of this Seller ( he is a scammer )

keithlaird261

Guest backlinks_index

Unfortunately it is a level 2 seller.
You should read the gigs before the order so that there is a solution in every problem you
If you are new pebeli should start with $ 5

First off, acquaint yourself with the Forum Rules which you are violating. Second, as the order was cancelled due to no delivery, it’s rather his fault that he has a bad review–the one he got is automated by Fiverr.

Third, that link to that page criticizing you is hard to take seriously. I mean, it’s like someone mashed their fists on a keyboard. The website design is a mess, there’s no evidence given for whatever you’re meant to be a faker about and… eh.

I’d just ignore it the whole thing, but it won’t harm you to contact Fiverr’s Customer Support, as there’s nothing anyone can do here (we are all users) to help you. Can you prove that atrocious website and silly review is from the seller? If so, it would fall under the third party TOS rules, I imagine.

OTOH, you are doing exactly what you’re accused of (you ordered a gig for “75 spotify fans provide you 75 fans with 100 stream”), so…

…yeah. Amusing, at best.

Guest thevideostore

hehe , how late was the guy delivering? Was there any communication? I get pretty upset when people cancel on me when I somehow let an order slip because it gives you that automatic crappy rating… Would I do a website up about it? … Perhaps if you were really a pain and you cancelled out of spite… hehe… Only that would make me that mad …

Archived