How to get orders?

expert57

Hello expert57… I’m also a new seller and driving traffic to gigs is truly a big worry. What I have learned lately is that you have to be available to the fiverr community more than you thought off. Being available means helping others with their problems, might be posting posts is forums. In a words broaden your forum, community presence. Apart from that you can always use your social patforms to share your gig. Posting on various facebook groups about your services commenting on users problem, resolving them and leave a link to your gig might help. Get a twitter cuz I believe that helps even more cuz u can #tag your services and they can reach target client. Using yahoo answers, blog comments also helps a great deal and other forums like warriorforum etc. Get a video for your gig cuz that will make your gig look like a pro…use this website to make a free intro for your gig flixpress.com…you’ll get 2 mins for a free account. To conclude for today get your gig description look like a pro, try to grab attention in the first 150 words, get your gig video and increase your forum presence and most importantly…stay humble and professional & HANG in there…its is going to be a long ride… 🙂
Expert57…wishing you all the best, and wish me luck too 😉

Hi rushbasadik,

Thank you very much for your helping and sharing wonderful information, I will surely follow up your instructions, I will now also promote my gig on Social Media forum,
Do me a favor please, check out my profile and hit the like for good expression of my gig, i heard that its also enhance your search result on fiverr.com .

Thanks again !
Expert57

Archived