Few tips to earn more on fiverr

Guest creativequeen22

Guest creativequeen22

Hi Fiverr Sellers, Here are few tips how you can boost you earnings on fiverr.

1.Some people create 7,8 Gigs offering same services, In my views you should only have 2,3 gigs.

2.Share your gigs on social networking sites.

3.Avoid negative reviews by clearly communicating with your buyer, asking questions before completing the work.

4.Avoid late deliveries by setting a realistic completion time in each new gig you create.

5.Avoid canceled orders by clearly explaining your gig with a introduction, in the text description, and the title.

6.Offer an Incentive for Repeat Orders, like if i am doing 1 concept for 5$ for new buyer then i tell him/her that on their next order they will get 2 concepts for 5$.

7.If you want to make more money on Fiverr, you cannot be working for an hour or two to only make $4.This tip is for level 2 sellers because for new sellers its important to get first 10 sales to reach on level 1,doesn’t matter if it takes hours to complete the job.

8.Special offers on your gig always attract the buyers.

9.When you complete an order and buyer gave you 5 stars ask them if they are happy with your work then they can add your gig as favourite because i think if you have more favourites on gig then it will be good for your gig’s health. 🙂

10.Keep Your Response Time Low & Make Custom Offers.

If you guys know more tips then don’t forget to comment below 🙂

Regards
creativequeen22

2.Share your gigs on social networking sites.

—Doesn’t work for me.

3.Avoid negative reviews by clearly communicating with your buyer, asking questions before completing the work.

—You’re gonna get negative reviews no matter what you do. What I do is tell my buyers that they can request a refund if they’re not happy with the work.

4.Avoid late deliveries by setting a realistic completion time in each new gig you create.

—True, never, ever be late. Refund the order if you have to.

5.Avoid canceled orders by clearly explaining your gig with a introduction, in the text description, and the title.

—True

6.Offer an Incentive for Repeat Orders, like if i am doing 1 concept for 5$ for new buyer then i tell him/her that on their next order they will get 2 concepts for 5$.

—You can if you want to, but I don’t think it’s necessary. I never do it. If people like your work, they will hire you again. Simple as that.

7.If you want to make more money on Fiverr, you cannot be working for an hour or two to only make $4.This tip is for level 2 sellers because for new sellers its important to get first 10 sales to reach on level 1,doesn’t matter if it takes hours to complete the job.

—True, making $4 should take you no more than 15 minutes. If it doesn’t, you’ll have to adjust your delivery time or your gig or what you do.

8.Special offers on your gig always attract the buyers.

—I tried that, it didn’t work. I did a Saturday Special where I offered double the work for $5. It makes you look desperate. My advice would be to offer VALUE for what you do. 500 words for $5 is value, 100 words for $5 is ridiculous unless you have 20-40 people in your queue.

Designs that are delivered as png files are valuable. But if you want me to pay for a “commercial license,” I’m just going to hire someone else.

9.When you complete an order and buyer gave you 5 stars ask them if they are happy with your work then they can add your gig as favourite because i think if you have more favourites on gig then it will be good for your gig’s health. 🙂

—Good advice, I haven’t tried asking them to add my gig as a favorite. Asking for 5-stars and a tip is common, and it works.

10.Keep Your Response Time Low & Make Custom Offers.

—True.

Guest creativequeen22

Hi copywriter, I am glad that some of the tips worked for you.
As you are a top seller so you have lot of more experience than me.
I always try all the things which even don’t work for me because you can’t get success in one day it takes lot of months and sometimes years to get what you want 🙂
If you have some tips to share which you use please share 🙂

I like your tips… i have already used those tips which you have described in your this description… but still i couldn’t get order now a days… What happened with my gigs… I couldn’t understand why orders are coming … my response rate is very low and I have 100 percent ratings… but i couldn’t get orders from many many days… month or so… What kind of strategy i should use for getting orders… can anybody tell me…

I think as per my experience… when we send offers to buyers from “buyer’s request”… we must be first to send them offer… when we see there is “0” request send to buyers, that is most advisable time we should send them our offer… i think mostly buyer select the seller from first five offer he/her got offer… it is my experience. thanks.

Guest creativequeen22

@kompulab see my previous posts some of them are about how to use buyer request i also agree with you we should not send offer to a request who already got 15+ offers

Guest creativequeen22

@everlight i think you have too many gigs which is why your reviews are divided. You should use one or two gigs to increase your sales. If you would have all 400+ reviews on one gig then today you may have 20+ orders in queue because gig with high reviews may come on top page of recommended gig

Guest creativequeen22

@dianajones12 you joined fiverr since 2014 and you only managed to do 10 sales this seems like you don’t use few basic things, like sharing your gig on social networking sites etc

Guest akshaysihag

Wow ! really liked the post , specially this point

Archived