My Dream Become Reality?

Guest sexycash

Guest sexycash

My dream become reality?? 🙂

Hello. I am IT developer, webmaster and designer and a month ago I am registered on Fiverr. Now is the time to review my income with loans to be transferred. 100% RATING

I admit that the market comes alive on fiverr: I found my first client after a few hours of my registration and it was a good experience: 100% RATING. Then I had other customers who cancel their order just after placing the order without good reason: I was wondering if they just wanted nuir me not to go to level 1?? (Cancel 11 and 10 completed: 100% RATING).

1. Should I go to complain about me to the support service?? because I see that I am not promoted to level 1 despite my 10 sales after 1 month of activity constantly

Currently I’m about to turn my first income: $28 fiverr to paypal and I would like your opinion on some issues before continuing the operation.

• -Should I wait for $ 50 OR $ 100 before the transfer??

-How remain me of the $28? because I’ve learned that there’s still a fee to pay.

1. In how many days the transaction will be ok??

4.What do you recommend and what were your first impressions in the making??

2. Fiverr is the best??

3. Sherriff note: gig collecting solicitation is no longer allowed on the forum.

please visit my profile and my gigs and give me advice because I want to make my Fiverr main business activities seen here do not work locally in my country.

Thank you from you (y)

kisses

Hi friend, first of all welcome to the fantastic fiverr family where everyone’s dream come alive. Regarding your so many questions i will sum up with few sentences only hope this will help you.

1 that’s great that you want to make fiverr your main source of income, there are many sellers who do so and they enjoy working here on fiverr and whose main source of income is fiverr including me.

2 fiverr services and supports are one of the best i have ever experienced anywhere in my career and despite many things implemented as automatic task depending upon algorithm fiverr customer support respond every single query themselves so the great human touch is always here for you

3 for your revenue you can withdraw anytime once it shows up in your withdraw section and fiverr just charge 20 cent to $1 depending upon the transaction amount each transaction so for instance if you withdraw your $4 income you will be charged 20 cent around and you will get in ur paypal 3.82 or 3.80 something whereas if you withdraw your $100 or more then fiverr will charge you only $1 and you will get $99 but interesting thing is this would be your actual amount which you will get in your bank account transferred or can use pappal balance to buy something. paypal never charge anything for your income because the amount charged as 20 cent or $1 is already went to paypal so hope this make sense now.

4 for your level yes you will get prmoted soon if you maintain your quality of work and maintain the TOS its automated and once the system will found u fit for it you will get ur level.

5 for the sale if you choose good niche and give your best with quality service and support to your buyer then your sale will automatically increase vastly. fiverr is just awesome. just play safe understand little bit how it works and you will see your dream come true every morning and night.

6 many ppl maks a lot here depending upon their expertise and seniority. so you too can make.

7 i am still learning here every day and fyi i made more than $200 in my first 28 days of joining fiverr and now sales are growing every day. Repeat customers are the key and i am having my repeat customers who has been satisfied with my work in past and now they are asking me more for more and m happy cuz they are ready to remunerate me for my afford so learn how to please your buyer by keeping yourself, thinking yourself if you were buyer.

8 never try silly tricks or something thats a waste of time and weird stuff just be honest here , be honest in your service and offerings and serve your buyer to bring smiles on their face.

9 world is full of beauty but there are some beasts too so if you ever stuck into a situation where a bad buyer intentionally try to torcher you or try to take benefit of you by pouring their wrong intention over you then never afraid to ask support from customer support they will always help you but do remember first decide are you really being honest and do you have proof to show yourself as saint.

10 just be master of your trade and you can make here thousands$$$$$$ every month like other do.

THERE ARE MANY MORE THINGS WHICH YOU WILL LEARN BY THE TIME AND EXPERIENCE SO FOR NOW M GIVING FULL STOP HERE, HOPE MY WORDS HELP YOU. I WILL COME UP WITH ONE NICE ARTICLE SOON HERE IN FORUM ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE AND JOY ON FIVERR.

Thanks for reading my text/

favicon.icoFiverr.com ravi.png

kumarsingh's public profile on Fiverr

As a creative director I am exclusively here on fiverr to provide specialized trendy tshirt design, custom merch by amazon t shirt, teespring tshirt design, logo, calligraphy, typography, poster,graphic illustration, beautiful quote design or...

Guest sexycash

Reply to @kumarsingh: Thank you for taking your time to answer my questions. I’m really excited and I learned a lot of things of what you said Kumarsingh. In conclusion, I want to do well for the experience more.

So I am willing to transfer the $ 28 to see how it will lead but I also wanty to wait to earn $ 100 to be charged $ 1 per once Fiveer and paypal and get $99 like you said.

Honestly I found a lot of interest in reading you … You are great … I will visit your profile and I would be happy to keep in touch with you … Really must be master in what you do and be friendly and honest, these are the words that can help anyone to move forward … 🙂

Reply to @sexycash: Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and yes very all the best. Have a great fiverr career ahead.

favicon.icoFiverr.com ravi.png

kumarsingh's public profile on Fiverr

As a creative director I am exclusively here on fiverr to provide specialized trendy tshirt design, custom merch by amazon t shirt, teespring tshirt design, logo, calligraphy, typography, poster,graphic illustration, beautiful quote design or...

Archived