Low order rate

bytesolutionz

Hello, I think this is relative.

I see you are a level 2 seller. So I would suggest you check out you gig ranking on your niche. Confirm where you are on the page.

That should provide more insight as to whether it is a general development or not.

My sales have been steady. Not too much, not too slow.

• 10 months later...

I am experiencing the same heat. For last 20 days, I am not getting inquiry or order from new buyers. Days of complete despair. Hearing that the whole system is changing at Fiverr… algorithm, etc…running out of patience now…not sure what to do

I’m exactly at the same boat 😟

• 2 weeks later...

Same here.

I feel that Fiverr is still working out some issues with the new algorithm.

Taking into account how many serious sellers out there are complaining about the same issue i strongly feel that it is going to be reflected in Fiverr’s revenue as well.

Although they most likely we’re expecting a few months will less revenue it will sting them as well so eventually something will have to change.

I’m in the same boat, before I was averaging 5-14 orders at once and now it’s been 1 week with no new sales.

Same here.

I feel that Fiverr is still working out some issues with the new algorithm.

Taking into account how many serious sellers out there are complaining about the same issue i strongly feel that it is going to be reflected in Fiverr’s revenue as well.

Although they most likely we’re expecting a few months will less revenue it will sting them as well so eventually something will have to change.

I’m in the same boat, before I was averaging 5-14 orders at once and now it’s been 1 week with no new sales.

Let’s hope for the best. I am gathering patience 🙂

Let’s hope for the best. I am gathering patience 🙂

Same here I have my fingers crossed each morning when I’m checking Fiverr that maybe today will be the day.

In any case this is also a blessing because if we like it or not, now we have more time to learn new skills, or even take time off.

Archived