Sales

robert12345

I know how you feel, sales have been slow here to.

You could try posting YouTube videos about your gig. Also, you can tweet and post on Facebook. Lastly, you can look at the green sidebar on the homepage. If you see a request you can fulfill, contact the buyer. Although most buyers won’t respond, you can occasionally pick up a sale.

There are no quick tips. When I first started here, I was spending approximately five hours a day just on promoting my gigs via this forum, Twitter, two Facebook pages and a website I made just for that purpose. I sold a total of 12 gigs in three and a half months. The day I stopped pushing so hard, my sales dropped off and I haven’t had one since.

Admittedly, my gigs aren’t what traditionally sells the most here, e.g., artificial FB fans, spun articles and other questionable marketing services, silly videos or ‘emotionally attractive’ gigs like tarot readings or genealogy.

I suggest you both read through the “Tips for Sellers” forum, there are literally dozens of posts about how to make more sales - or at least try to.

On the bright side, reading the forum will give you something to do while you aren’t working. 🙂 Best of luck!

Archived