When is it a good time to start a new gig?

pianophantom

I mean say you came up with an idea, but it was, well, eh, slow moving. >A> So in this case would it be wise to come up with another gig idea to see if it will move faster? Or should you wait till your first gig sells, regardless of flow of movement? I apologize for my cow-sheep avatar. I posted in the forums before assigning an avatar thingie to my well profile. (It’s taking a while for the system to notice that I did add an avatar) I believe I’ll be a sheep-cow thing for a while.

Reply to @bachas85:

To be honest, v-v I am just having trouble getting customers for the first gig, though I know it’s something people might want. So I thought maybe this gig isn’t working and I need a better ‘more in demand gig’ thingie.

The proof that it worked is someone else thought of the same idea coincidentally >A> and got a customer. So maybe there’s something I am doing wrong, either advertisement, reaching out to the wrong people, or demand is actually -that low-

I thought of doing gigs according to the random demands of others. Say if someone wants a specific request I could do, I could open a gig especially, I think. But I don’t know how that would fair yet.

Archived