Level one vs level two

kelbachj9

What do you get when you are a level 2 seller?

At the rate I am going, I should be a level 2 next month!!! SOOOO excited!!!

I see the gig extras when I became a level 1 seller, but whats the “perk” in level 2?

The extra money I got this month will go to my husbands Father’s Day gift and our new dog 🙂

Maybe next month this momma will get a pedicure!! 🙂

Thanks fiverr!!

vedmak said: and access to additional section of forum which is more dead than this section.

Haha, how do you know that? Have you been a TRS yourself?

And what about getting featured? Is there a connection with being a TRS? Because from my observations, almost every time half of the featured gigs are from top rated sellers.

Since they have implemented the $100 extra option, I have received over 25 orders for it, so to say it is barely used is a false statement by a seller who really doesn’t know because he hasn’t been there or will ever get there. Don’t let anyone discourage you, it’s a very realistic approach to get many $100 orders, and eventually I am sure they will add higher dollar amount eventually. I have seen and can provide many sellers who make a significant income at the TRS status. This is a long term option for your finances, imagine eBay 15 years ago. Haters everywhere, but if you feel you have something of value to offer, there are many expendable incomes you can attack.

DTong

That would be about 15 screenshots, I counted em, I have 22. Which includes a $225 order, a couple $175 orders, many $145 orders, some $125, and the rest $105. I never lie and have no reason to mislead anyone. Proof is in the pudding, as well as in my new snowboard and mountain bike.

I was estimating without looking into 30 pages of completed orders, but you had me curious and I was damn close. It’s the fact that it is out there that makes people click it, which you don’t have, which is why you are hatin’ again!

My question is how are you a level 2 seller? You have barely sold a thing, which makes me wonder about your “ebook” sales. Screenshots?

Just do honest work for what your clients ask of you. The rest will take care of itself.

Be gentle, y’all! Lots of opportunity for every person to tap into the wealth of the marketplace. We are all blessed beyond measure!

Peace, love, and many gigs.

Archived