Buyer request started to be \"seller request\"

ashrafzain

Hi everybody, that’s my first topic ever on fiverr…
I’am a beginner here on selling and even I start to get annoyed from the sellers who trying to sell their services on buyer request… i think it’s too shame to be a graphic designer and use your abilities this way…

For (new sellers) :
Please try to post gigs and start your fame from zero , put some efforts on your ability and don’t waste them begging buyer to buy from you, they will not feel safe from a designer who want to sell his service this way…
and final important note : buyer request for buyer to post their needs and for seller to send their offers (they will not see your request)…

*for (fiverr) :
Pleaaaase find a way to prevent seller to post on buyer request…thank you.

(Sorry for my English grammar mistakes )

People seldom read rules, especially if they’re newbies and are eager to make money. I don’t think there will be an end to this issue any time soon. However, I think if Fiverr implemented a prompt that made people list whether or not they are a seller or a buyer, it would resolve some confusion newbies might have if it auto-posted the requests in the right categories. Who knows if Fiverr would be willing to implement something like that.

It used to be a lot different. I don’t know how this change occurred; maybe it has something to do with the new layout? I hope it changes soon, otherwise, it will be a bit harder for new sellers and returning ones to get their gigs noticed by potential customers. 😕

Archived