I have no orders and i am online 16 hrs online on fiverr send me orders pls

Guest ramzanshehzad

Guest ramzanshehzad

i have no orders from last 20 days but i am free and available on fiverr every time,kindly send me orders and i will design logos and designs for your websites…thanks in advance and i am waiting for your positive response.

This isn’t the place to advertise but why don’t you check out the BUYER REQUEST section and see if there’s something there that you can do?

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204076146-Submitting-Offers-to-Buyer-Requests

EDIT: The image you have uploaded here may not be the best choice. To be brutally honest it looks like a logo put together from random images found on the internet using Microsoft Paint. Again, just being honest!

Also, you have no gigs on your profile! People can’t order from you if you don’t have a gig!

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201500856-Creating-Gigs

You said that you have one gig in your profile but still I can’t see any gig in your profile. If you don’t know how to create please search internet to be clear. Give more time on fiverr. Complete everything, make gig related to your skills. Hopefully you will get order one day.
Best wishes

Your 1 gig just showed up now, I’m guessing you hadn’t finished setting it up when I looked?

The gigs you display depends entirely on what you’re good at. Pick something that you can do in about 10-30 minutes so that you can take on lots of orders and not get overrun. There’s no point wasting hours for $5. Be reasonable with your time.

EDIT: In your gig, one of the images you are using is from a sports team the “Atlanta Falcons”. Using a copyrighted image is not only illegal but makes your gig seem cheap and untrustworthy.

Archived