Great to meet you people!

jasveena

Guest allason

Hello,

I do articles as well. I also do readings.

Welcome to Fiverr, I know you will love it!

Alison

Welcome jasveena

Allow me to give some advice: Read the forum posts about how to do, learn the tricks form the levelled and toprated sellers and most of all learn all the Fiverr TOS by heart because it so easy that you fall into something you shouldn’t have done, something you can’t imagine awith the result that you get gigs denied or even your account deleted. Have patience, wait and there will be buyers, try new things, keep your smile and enjoy what you do. Try not to get too anxious here 🙂 Promote your things in the social media as much as you can. Keep away from ugly situations in the chat room and … I really wish you all the best <3

Hello there ^^ I’m new here as well, just created my first gig yesterday, being kind of hopeful and all. XD Starting to doubt myself here though, no one even commented on my forum post about it =( Although it did have like 14 views…=((

It’s a sign, isn’t it?

Reply to @vedmak: hmm… guess I shouldn’t put my hopes up at this point XD

Have you seen my gig? In your opinion, could it be something anyone would want? Just curious of someone else’s opinion, since I didn’t really talk to anyone about it at all.

@marusy Actually I think your gig is cool. But I would expand it to other topics. If your passion is to draw things offer other things then greeting cards too.

by the way, what do you think about my gigs? I started as a fiverr seller few days ago, do you think my gigs have potential?

Reply to @john_doe86: Thank you for the feedback! I checked out your gigs and personally love the solar-powered bugs! To be honest, I would actually get one of these, if I could afford it, but as things are now all my money, sadly, has to go towards food and other such necessities. Someday though, I will probably come back to it and, if still available, get one! Unless you might have even cooler stuff by then.

Reply to @happyspace: Hello there!! Thank you so much for the feedback and I really value that. I think Fiverr’s TOS is a must read and I will take a look at it again. I have been getting pretty awesome responses so far and yes Google + is definitely doing me so much goodness. Let’s hope we will move on to the next level!! Happy selling 🙂

Reply to @vedmak: Well, nice to meet you too vedmak, I guess it doesn’t apply specifically to any race or religion or nationality of course as gender-based discrimination happens everywhere. You don’t have to feel bad if it doesn’t apply to you.

Reply to @marusy: hello marusi!! Glad to have your feedback! I think may be what you can do is have a nice picture for your profile and that is one of the thing to attract buyers as your gigs would seem more reliable. This is what I have heard from the others

Archived