All in vain. "How can i start my first selling?"

x_creation

Guest nicktribedesign

Starting from scratch can be tough so be sure to give it effort and dedication and don’t expect to get a lot of sales instantly. Just like the real world, it takes time and energy to be successful on Fiverr.

Take a few moments to browse the forums, there’s plenty of good advice bouncing around. Good luck!

Some get orders straight away, for others it can be weeks or months. Be prepared for the long haul. Check which gigs get the best statistics (clicks, impressions etc). Modify the gigs based on this information. Over time you start to fine tune your gigs, which might help to bring in those elusive buyers. As has already been said, certain categories are very competitive, if there is another category which might also be suitable, it could be worth switching to that new one, then analyse the statistics over the next days.

Beyond always giving the best service you can, once you start to get orders, I’d suggest being a frequent visitor/contributor to the Fiverr forum, be logged into your account as much as possible. Use the mobile app, promote your gigs via facebook/twitter/linkedin. Be as clear as possible in the gig descriptions.

Hope this helps a little.

The problem is that you’re depending on Fiverr to bring customers to you. My experience with Fiverr is that I use it as a tool to process transactions. In that sense, why would you expect a cash register to make clients appear out of thin air? Use Google AdWords, do a Facebook ad campaign, or something, but if you wait for Fiverr to bring you the customers, you’ll never achieve the paycheck you want to see.

Guest moonranger

Jamesbulls is dead right; you will NEVER be found on fiverr if you just sit back and wait. There are over 13,000 NEW sellers in your niche. I bet you would have trouble finding your own gigs in the list. You need to pull in the customers and get some good reviews. That’s what you’re working for at the beginning - the ratings. Working for the money alone just isn’t worth the effort when you’re starting off.

Archived