How to AVOID a Cancellation & Make Your Customer Happy!

edume

I’m not sure why so many complain about cancellations. It’s simply a reality of doing business on Fiverr. Don’t worry, more will come as long as you promote your business. Turn a negative into a positive.

But, how do you avoid the problem in the first place? Well, make absolutely sure that you and your customer are on the same page. Make sure you can fulfill the request that you agreed to. After all, it is a contract between you and the buyer. Both sides should be friendly. Don’t use rude words and if English is not your primary language, try using google translation. Although it’s not perfect, but it will help a lot.

I have a lot of Chinese clients (not on fiverr) and I use google and other software to translate and our Chinese customers couldn’t be happier and always ask where we learned our good Chinese!!

So, if you get an order from another country, have an open mind and deal with it. You never know if that customer will be long term.

As a broadcaster for 27 years and four years on fiverr as a top seller, and also a buyer, we’ve seen our share of problems and good things. I’ve lived in five countries including China. Believe me, it’s good to have an open mind to other cultures around the world. We’re all connected in some way, so get used to it! Good luck!

Archived