Too many sellers, less buyers on Fiverr now! TIPs here

seo_and_web

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @mobiappsdev: That’s a good thought. But the problem is every gig gets copied in less than a week and then the competition goes onto what is offered for the least money. People go on to do a lot of stuff that would otherwise cost more for only $5.00 and then the original GIG creator loses customers. This is something that I have faced.

Guest marketing2013

My experience is different.I am getting the buyers as expected and i am happy with this.May be my expectations were already low but i am happy.We should find the reason to attract buyers.Now everyone want to offer more services by copying others.I think we should offer new thing to get the buyers.I have seen that there are many buyers but their demands are not met in fiverr and they go for other Fragglesrock.I think now we should try to get buyers with shipment options.e.g we i am going to offer send soccer balls with shipment cost and i hope i will get good results.

Having unique gigs is definitely the way to go.

And to make it harder for people to copy you, try to come up with a unique workflow too:

Let’s assume you only use one freely available tool or online service for a gig. This makes it very easy for others to imitate your gig if it performs well.

If, on the other hand, you chain a couple tools together to create your output, it’s harder to figure out for the copycats. And even if they manage to copy you, your unique workflow might give you a speed advantage.

Guest tn5rr2012

I think FIVERR is what you make of it, your gig has to be unique (check around if there are 50 others offering the same thing, its not unque) also your gig has to stand out from the rest, you need to create and edge to it that will make people stop at your page and quit searching.

Archived