Not getting sales

mukeshranahhh

Guest tn5rr2012

Thank you for posting and yes this does happen. I went through a 3 week dry spell fro my family tree gig and thought I was going to lose my mind (some would argue how can you lose something you never had lol) but now I have received a few orders this week. During the down time stay active on the forums, blogs and marketing your gig. Good luck and keep us posted.

My sales have definitely dropped off in the last couple of months. The fact that I accidentally deleted my most popular gig and lost all my feedback comments didn’t help matters.

Hang in there, I’m sure it will pick up for you soon!

Yes, fiverr works on this strategy, sometimes your gig shows on the first few results of the search and some other times it’s down many pages. This is to provide fair opportunity to everyone…I am also running dry for more than a week. Yesterday, suddenly got so many enquiries and few orders also., still working on them 🙂

Reply to @kardamom: I’m in the same boat, Kardamom. But I’ve been here only a week, and the first two gigs I posted involve shipping. I don’t know if those gigs are harder to sell. I posted two new ones today that don’t involve shipping. Keeping my fingers crossed that they are bought. As for the no views on gigs, I read the counter is not working. Hopefully that is the case because it is discouraging to see no one has even looked at your gigs.

Good luck, everyone! May the sales begin to pour in for all of you 🙂

Archived