Block Buyers [ARCHIVED]

kim_talented

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest youtube_reals

I would really like to have this option too. I would like to have teh country option though. To block buyers from certain countries.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andresgrau

I think this would be very desirable function. I would love to block certain alleged customers only thing that really seem to want is to hurt me. Fiverr can not be unmoved.

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with this as buyers are getting more and more cleverer in the way they use the fiverr guidelines to their advantage. I’ve had few buyers who demanded me to refund or threaten to post a negative review just because they wanted me to upgrade to giog extras for FREE. Understandably Fiverr’s support team is unable to respond or solve these issues. So it’s better they leave it at our own risk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I PASTE my nswer from a similar conversation:

Hi! I think that a block option wont resolve anything if not just having us closing our eyes in front of a wall. We would just let slide this “problematic one” to another person. For my point of view a solution would be a -transparent- rating system for buyers.
If someone is acting really rude or is pretending more than hell… We should have the opportunity to “flag” him, so that AUTOMATICALLY under a certain level of bad rating this buyer wont be able to purchase (or scam-harassing) someone else.

Honestly i have found a lot of WONDERFUL experiences here, and few (really few) negative. What i did notice is that the negative ones are all related to the time i was at the beginning mostly. So i think that a similar feature would help to avoid have those super-smart people who try simply to et stuff for free, especially this would protect new sellers and help the site to be more safe and pleasant for the ones who mant to start their journey here.

Thank you for reading my long message =)

Dont get me wrong. I agree with you. but i talk of the FEW ones who are acting really rude and bad. Im not talking about who may rate you lower than 5. I mean, i got one or two negative reviews and i’m fine with it an with some buyers who may not like my work. It happens. I’m talking about something totally different!

But thank you for your answer!

I feel bad I cannot block someone… I have at the moment a buyer who first of all, ordered a gig from me and give me wrong information. Then I delivered and she said she made a mistake and it should be like this, so I was being friendly and I was going to change it for free and then it was still not good. She sent me a message at 23.30PM and again one at 12.22PM the next day. I was already asleep at 23PM and I had college from 9AM until 13PM the next day and then she starts writing bad reviews about me and says I don’t answer within 24 hours as I promise to my customers, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest apothica

Yeah, you got to watch out for people like that. They’re just take advantage of your modifications until you’ve incidentally given them another product for free.

Archived