Never receive my order

meiyenchan

I ordered a gig and after 3 days, I received an email stating that my order has been delivered but in fact, design job has not been completed. Seller, sent an email stating that he is still working on the designs and will deliver in few hours. Today is the 3rd day since his last message, no news from him. I’ve sent multiple messages to ask for updates but no reply.

I’ve used him to design my previous artwork and he did great. So not sure what is happening?

Shall I wait for a while more? How can I get a refund if he doesn’t delivers at all?

Things can happen that cause a seller to be tardy and neglect their work (illness, family death among other causes) You should only have a “delivered” email if something was delivered. I would wait a little more and also send a message outlining/ your concern for him/her as well as the delivery/expectation. If there’s no response to that you should be able to get a refund by contacting Customer Support.

Guest lissa_1

Reply to @kjblynx:

True KJ, that should work. Good communication helps so much. Hope you get your order straightened out soon.

Archived