Need suggestions for a new gig that I am creating

teentweety

Hey Guys!

I am thinking of creating a new gig which is going to be called " teach 1 concept in physiology" through which I will clearly explain and clarify any small or big concept in physio to a buyer. However I am not sure about the title of the gig and what I should and shouldn’t include in the gig’s description so your suggestions are needed.

Thanks !

Guest asiscreations

Presenting something different to buyers is a good thing and it wont cost you money to start a new gig. I also started a discussion about a footwear design and I think it is a success, since then I am getting orders, if you are proposing a unique one then buyers for sure will visit your profile thus increase in traffic will be significant.Go on try it.

Asis

Guest asiscreations

I dont know a bit about physiology but that title sounds a bit off to me, make it professional yet simple.

Guest asiscreations

Reply to @david388: people on Fiverr be like I will make you smile for $5, I will hold your poster for $5. David you are a professional and you can magnify that part of yours,you just have to search things if there is category which lies even 1% near your profession you can make a gig of that and btw thanks for the compliment.

Asis

Archived