I don't TRUST this!

Guest asiscreations

Guest asiscreations

hello people…

A few days back I started a conversation regarding shoe design and i got good amount of suggestions back then and I think Its a hit because its been 8 days and I have made 4 orders for that.

What I want to ask is that, there is a buyer he texted me 2 days back about the ‘shoe design gig’, we did chit chat a bit for the designing and stuff , I told him that I will refund if you no like my designing.I sent him several projects from my portfolio too but in the end he said start the project as I told you, if your design is what I want than i’ll pay the whole money otherwise not.

What should I do, have any suggestions?

Your buyer should always order a gig before you begin work on a project. Your portfolio provides samples of your work - if the buyer wants to see more work, he needs to buy more work. I’m sure there are honest buyers out there somewhere who would pay you for a job after it’s been completed, but there are many scam artists interested in ripping you off. Any legitimate buyer will understand that you need a firm order before pouring time and effort into a project. If a buyer doesn’t understand that, he’s probably not somebody you want to work with anyway.

Archived