FIVERR LEVEL 2 SELLER in JUST 2 MONTHS!

shirtship

Guest rajahabib

Reply to @ellydru1: Yeah if you have who would buy your gigs, that would help. But I am sure orders would naturally flow in if you do only two things:

1. Check out the popular gigs in that particular category. And learn from them. The phrases like professional, unique etc work well in the title. Ofcourse these differ depending on the category.
  2. Try to be unique. Try a unique and attractive image. I’ve noticed that my gigs which had darker (brownish/blackish) look got more orders than the lighter (white/gray) ones.

This may help your gig jump into the recommended section. After that you need to convert all the impressions into orders. For that you’ll need to write a compelling yet honest description of your gig.

Try to over deliver in the beginning. I offered 4x500 words articles for $5 in the beginning 🙂

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @rajahabib: Nice to see a Pakistani doing so well on fiver. Brother, I need your guidance. Its been a couple of month I sign up on fiverr. I made some gigs related to graphic designing after learning Adobe Illustrator but so far I didn’t get any order. Few people contact me and I give them details about my gigs but they didn’t place order. You can see gigs in my profile and tell me what to do 😕

Archived