How can I contact a real support person?

tomotrubk

Question

5 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, tomotrubk said:

I have created many support tickets, but I keep getting the same answer from the bot,

This is the reason that you are not getting the response from the Fiverr Support. Kindly stop sending/creating support tickets. 1 ticket is enough for it. Use the initial ticket and then wait for their response.

If you keep creating new tickets, then all other tickets will be merged to the initial ticket and you'll get their bot responses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

This is the reason that you are not getting the response from the Fiverr Support. Kindly stop sending/creating support tickets. 1 ticket is enough for it. Use the initial ticket and then wait for their response.

If you keep creating new tickets, then all other tickets will be merged to the initial ticket and you'll get their bot responses.

Yes, I understand, but they closed every ticket for me as solved. And even though I wrote back first without creating other tickets, they closed the ticket again as solved without a reply. I wrote to them that I was scammed and they replied that they could not create a seller profile for me...