Struggling to Get Orders on Fiverr for 7 Months – Need Advice!

Hi, There

I hope you all are doing well! I’ve been on Fiverr for a while now, but I’ve hit a roadblock that I can’t seem to overcome. I received my first order around 7 months ago, and I was thrilled with how things started. However, after that one order, I haven’t received any more – not even a single message from potential buyers since then.

Here are some details about my situation:

• After my first order, there was complete silence on my gigs.
  • I’ve tried tweaking my gig description and prices, but it doesn’t seem to help.
  • I have a responsive account, so I reply quickly to any inquiry (though they are very rare now).

Here is a link to my gig: My Fiverr Profile.

I would really appreciate any advice from the experienced sellers here:

• Is there something I should focus on to attract more traffic to my gigs?
  • What strategies have helped you when you hit a similar slump?
  • Should I consider creating new gigs or updating my current ones more frequently?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your support.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, faizaqureshi001 said:

Hi, There

I hope you all are doing well! I’ve been on Fiverr for a while now, but I’ve hit a roadblock that I can’t seem to overcome. I received my first order around 7 months ago, and I was thrilled with how things started. However, after that one order, I haven’t received any more – not even a single message from potential buyers since then.

Here are some details about my situation:

• After my first order, there was complete silence on my gigs.
  • I’ve tried tweaking my gig description and prices, but it doesn’t seem to help.
  • I have a responsive account, so I reply quickly to any inquiry (though they are very rare now).

Here is a link to my gig: My Fiverr Profile.

I would really appreciate any advice from the experienced sellers here:

• Is there something I should focus on to attract more traffic to my gigs?
  • What strategies have helped you when you hit a similar slump?
  • Should I consider creating new gigs or updating my current ones more frequently?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your support.

I think your first buyer has given some bad private review 😞

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1