I need help from the Fiverr team

graphicriver00

Question

My account was temporarily restricted due to location inconsistencies due to un-authorized access. Someone changed my profile user name from Asad Ali to Naseem Akhter. When I recovered my mail and account I realized the unknown person tried to restore my account using some details which were saved on my mail. The team replied my profile will remain restricted as users cant pose as other person or entity. 

It is ridiculous decision to keep my profile restricted while I have my personal payoneer attached, phone number and mail by the name of Asad Ali. Support is still calling me Naseem as the username is changed. I have attached video proof where you can clearly see that I have my account access, personal photos used and personal details attached to my account. I have been using my personal payoneer for transactions from Fiverr, done lot of meetings with my success managers and they know me as Asad Ali. Where are they? or why don't team ask them who is the owner of this profile? 

One more important thing I would like to mention the my profile was hacked multiple times along with my mail. My colleagues told me that there are pretty high chances that someone might have performed live verification while my account was hacked. If this is the case team should corporate me to send me live verification so I can update my profile using my CNIC and details. I have already provided enough details to prove that this profile belongs to me. 

Looking forward to prompt assistance in this matter as its been a month and I am tired of creating new Tickets 😞

Regards,

• Sad 1

2 answers to this question

I'm sorry to hear about your situation—dealing with account restrictions can be really frustrating, especially when it's due to unauthorized access. Here’s a suggested approach to escalate your issue with Fiverr support:

1. Consolidate Your Evidence: Gather all relevant proof, including your personal Payoneer account, phone number, email, and any video evidence showing your identity and ownership of the account.
  2. Draft a Clear, Concise Message: Write a message summarizing your situation. Emphasize that:
    • Your account was hacked and details were changed without your consent.
    • You have successfully regained access and can prove your identity.
    • You have provided substantial evidence that supports your claim.
  3. Request Specific Actions: Politely ask for:
    • A review of your case based on the evidence you provided.
    • A live verification process to confirm your identity and update your profile accordingly.
  4. Follow Up Regularly: If you don’t receive a timely response, follow up periodically to keep your case active.
  5. Consider Alternative Channels: If the support ticket system isn't working, try reaching out via Fiverr's social media channels or forums for additional visibility.

Persistence is key, and I hope you get this resolved soon!