Urgent Help Needed: Account Disabled Without Clear Reason – Ticket #12197588

shahabghori2

Question

I’m reaching out for immediate assistance regarding the unexpected restriction of my account (username: shahabghori2). I’ve been a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr since 2019, with over 3,000 five-star reviews and more than 5,700 completed orders in services like copyright and trademark registration, and legal document drafting.

Unfortunately, I recently received an email saying my account has been disabled due to unspecified issues. This has left me unable to communicate with clients who have active orders, resulting in automatic completion of several deliveries and unanswered client queries. This situation is putting my clients’ trust at risk and disrupting the quality of service they rely on.

I’ve already submitted a support request (Ticket #12197588) and am fully committed to resolving any concerns. My clients and my family's financial stability depend on my ability to continue working on this platform. I kindly ask for a thorough review of my account and a clear explanation of what went wrong. I am ready to address any issues and make things right as soon as possible.

I value my long-standing relationship with Fiverr and the trust my clients place in me. I hope this issue can be resolved quickly, allowing me to continue providing the high-quality service my clients expect.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
Shahab

• Sad 1

1 answer to this question