How much time fiverr takes to verify the id verification ?

action_studio_

Question

I am facing a lot of problems from Fiverr because my Fiverr account is not getting verified. I have not received any notification from Fiverr yet when I started ID verification, I manually verified the ID and now the ID is not getting verified. I just have an option to submit 5 dollar to fiverr and the ID will be verified. Should I pay 5 dollars to Fiverr or will ID verification be done for free?

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

hello community!

I am facing a lot of problems from Fiverr because my Fiverr account is not getting verified. I have not received any notification from Fiverr yet. When I started ID verification manually and now the ID is not getting verified by fiverr . I just have an option to submit 5 dollars to Fiverr, and the ID will be verified. Should I pay 5 dollars to Fiverr, or will ID verification be done for free?

questions

1. How much time fiverr takes to verify my id ?

2. 5 dollar payment is compulsory?

3. fiverr does'n give me a notification for id verification in my sellers account its a mistake by fiverr or any problem in my account ?

4. give me a brief information about id verification.

fiverr.payment.JPG

• Like 6

Is your problem solved? I have the same. I contacted support twice, both times they answered that I need to go through it again. The second time they said that there was a technical problem. I have now sent the data for the third time and again no answer and the same two buttons as in your screenshot. 24 hours have passed.

• Like 1