Going back to Fiverr

agung01

Hi

It's glad to be back to Fiverr. It's been a while since my first time join Fiverr (about 12 years ago). To be honest, I start learning, earns online, and starting my digital business journey here with Fiverr.

Back to that day only in a year a lot of important skills I finally learned. Since then, everything changed and it was really good and then keep developing my career outside of Fiverr for over 10 years. It's just that the last few years have been so difficult for me. From family, mental, and financial issues.🥲

I decided to starting over Fiverr again. I hope I'll find my path again, at least to survive and pay the bills.

Wish me luck friends!

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, agung01 said:

Hi

It's glad to be back to Fiverr. It's been a while since my first time join Fiverr (about 12 years ago). To be honest, I start learning, earns online, and starting my digital business journey here with Fiverr.

Back to that day only in a year a lot of important skills I finally learned. Since then, everything changed and it was really good and then keep developing my career outside of Fiverr for over 10 years. It's just that the last few years have been so difficult for me. From family, mental, and financial issues.🥲

I decided to starting over Fiverr again. I hope I'll find my path again, at least to survive and pay the bills.

Wish me luck friends!

Welcome Deni 💐

• Like 8