Good morning from Norway

lekestue

My name is Jan, and I'm a newbie here on Fiverr. I'm from Norway, a small country pretty close to the top of the globe. Yes, Norway is a country, it's not the capitol of Sweden 😊

I joined Fiverr to freelance my graphic skills. I've used too many years of my life to just work on my bands or friends design needs, and I decided that it's time to start designing for others as well.

I'm a big fan of vintage ads, posters and magazines. I like to make my work look aged, using torn paper, stains and different kinds of textures. 

In general I use a pretty literal (maybe childish) understanding of names/titles in my work. If someone ask for cover art, and the album is named "Light"; my design will probably include a light bulb, candle light or something like that. 

I'm really looking forward to my journey here on Fiverr, and like the rest if you - hoping for clients to find my work to be what they're looking for!

A big thank you to all of you guys for tons of inspiration and useful information in the forum! 😊

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

Welcome to Fiverr, Jan! Your passion for vintage design and the unique way you interpret names in your work sounds so creative and fun. I’m sure your style will catch the eye of clients looking for something fresh and nostalgic. Best of luck with your journey here—I’m excited to see how your talent will shine through!

• Like 2