My Success Score decreasing .... getting frustrated

sparkbrain23

I'm not sure why my Fiverr success score is decreasing. After completing my 2nd order, my score was 6. However, after finishing my 3rd and 4th orders, it stayed at 6. Last week, I completed my 5th order, but now the score has dropped to 5. I've received 4 excellent reviews with 5-star ratings, while 1 client didn't leave a review or rating. Could you please explain why this might be happening? Also, how can I improve my success score?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hi. I'm sorry to hear about the drop in your success score. I have also been experiencing the same thing, even though I get good seller reviews and send in orders on time. 

Here are some suggestions:

• Check your Fiverr analytics dashboard and find out what could affect your score.

• If you're unsure about the specific reasons for the drop, consider contacting Fiverr Support for information like alessio90 wrote.

I also read online that your pricing might also impact the score since your information is being compared with other sellers. Here is the link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/21965360854673-Success-score. My suggestion is not to focus on this and use pricing that makes you earn a good income.

• Like 2