Buyer wanted 160+ leads in education niche.

shahriyar_miku

Question

Buyer wanted 160+ YouTube university/college life vloggers within 500-5000 subscriber range. I found only 80 leads in this requirement. Other channels contain more  than 5000 subscriber . Buyer said he wants leads exactly on his range. What shall I do now??

• Like 3
  • Up 1

9 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, shahriyar_miku said:

Buyer wanted 160+ YouTube university/college life vloggers within 500-5000 subscriber range. I found only 80 leads in this requirement. Other channels contain more  than 5000 subscriber . Buyer said he wants leads exactly on his range. What shall I do now??

TALK with the buyer, but not before double/triple-checking that you're right. Show them proof and explain what else you can help them with.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Well, according to your profile this shouldn't be a problem. Or am I wrong?

Or is your profile wrong?

image.png.abb7dbd83dd466c74a1624f20acf817e.png

I have created my profile in september, 2023 but published my 1st gig on 18th august 2024. 2nd gig on 26th august 2024. I told to the buyer that after my whole search I've found only this much leads and if he wish I can give him all leads with more than 5000 subscriber. But buyer is offline now. which is bothering me. as the project duration is going to be ended tomorrow.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, katakatica said:

TALK with the buyer, but not before double/triple-checking that you're right. Show them proof and explain what else you can help them with.

Thank you very much @katakatica. I told to the buyer that after my whole search I've found only this much leads and if he wish I can give him all leads with more than 5000 subscriber. But buyer is offline now. which is bothering me. as the project duration is going to be ended tomorrow.

• Like 3

On 9/1/2024 at 10:11 PM, filipdevaere said:

Did this end well? 

Yes Yes ! Alhamdulillah. Buyer is really good and I have collected all 160 leads finally. But since i already told buyer about 80 leads so, I needed to prolong it a little bit. Actually I was little bit scared and nervous as it was my first work in marketplace. I gained lots of knowledge from this project & from next project I'll be confident enough.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, shahriyar_miku said:

Yes Yes ! Alhamdulillah. Buyer is really good and I have collected all 160 leads finally. But since i already told buyer about 80 leads so, I needed to prolong it a little bit. Actually I was little bit scared and nervous as it was my first work in marketplace. I gained lots of knowledge from this project & from next project I'll be confident enough.

That is good news.