Account has been flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels. (Got Wrong Warning)

mahfuzanik75

Question

I am writing to express my concern regarding a sudden notification I received today on my Fiverr account. A few days ago, I received a similar notification and promptly contacted the support team to clarify that I have not engaged in any activity to artificially boost my level or ratings. I do not request my clients to leave positive reviews or 5-star ratings.

Unfortunately, I did not receive a satisfactory response last time. The reply I received only mentioned that Fiverr's Terms of Service had been violated, without providing any specific evidence of the violation. The request was then marked as resolved.

Today, I received another notification, and my account has now been restricted. Upon reaching out to the Support Team, I was informed that my account is scheduled for permanent suspension in 60 days.

I have made every effort to clarify that I have not violated any policies, but I have yet to receive a further response. I am respectfully requesting the Fiverr Safety & Trust Team to manually review my profile and all related activities. I am confident that a thorough investigation will demonstrate my compliance with Fiverr's guidelines.

I sincerely hope for your prompt attention to this matter.

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 3

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet