No Order

riajulislam21

On 8/28/2024 at 8:50 PM, riajulislam21 said:

My Fiverr choice gig is now straggling badly! I already updated the gig video and trying to give a new look by changing description. If you have any suggestion please let me know. Thanks

Please create a low competitive gig, thank you

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 1

On 8/28/2024 at 8:50 PM, riajulislam21 said:

My Fiverr choice gig is now straggling badly! I already updated the gig video and trying to give a new look by changing description. If you have any suggestion please let me know. Thanks

You need to wait to rank the gig, because, when you change the gig image, video, or description it loses rank, So need to wait to come back.

thank you

• Like 2

On 8/28/2024 at 4:50 PM, riajulislam21 said:

trying to give a new look by changing description

You should not change a description to give it "a new look" you should change it to fit your offer, market place and keywords. Change the description when you see a decrease in impressions or orders. Clicks do not have anything to do with your descriptions. Your video can be related to clicks, Try to find your gig in the search results, and see why a buyer would not want to click on your gig (also compare to others you are listed with). The general tip I'm trying to explain is change your gig based on which statistic is low.

This is a small description based on what you mentioned in your message, but you can go (and should) in much more depth!

• Like 1