Getting clicks and Impressions but not getting any messages or new orders.

asdezign

Hi everyone, 

I started Fiverr 6 months ago and I completed 11 orders successfully with 5 stars. Not a single order is canceled or disputed. 

The promoted gig is on, I spent $10 but no results.  Have more than 1k impressions with 37 clicks in the pas 30 days. 

Can you please take a look at my gigs & profile and let me know where I am making a mistake? I am using my company logo as a profile picture and don't have my image on gigs either. Do I have to use my image to make an impact that I am the real guy behind this?

And I'm not receiving any briefs either.

my gig link

https://www.fiverr.com/s/ZmLbAyp

• Like 3
  • Support 1

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, 

I started Fiverr 6 months ago and I completed 11 orders successfully with 5 stars. Not a single order is canceled or disputed. 

The promoted gig is on, I spent $10 but no results.  Have more than 1k impressions with 37 clicks in the past 30 days. All are organic. I did not purchase any promotional service. 

Spent $38 on seller plus, $19 per month. But I don't see any benefit of this too.

Can you please take a look at my gigs & profile and let me know where I am making a mistake? I am using my company logo as a profile picture and don't have my image on gigs either. Do I have to use my image to make an impact that I am the real guy behind this?

my gig link

Edited by asdezign
Forgot a point to mention.
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, asdezign said:

Hi everyone, 

The promoted gig is on, I spent $10 but no results.  Have more than 1k impressions with 37 clicks in the pas 30 days. 

my gig link

I even spent $38 on seller plus. $19 per month but I don't see any benefits of doing this. 

• Like 3

At least you have completed 11 orders ! which is great and that shows your gig is perfect enough to attract buyers. I'm new in fiverr & gave my gig on 16th August . Didn't get any orders yet . I got a message from a buyer but he is not replying anymore.

May Allah help all of us !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shahriyar_miku said:

At least you have completed 11 orders ! which is great and that shows your gig is perfect enough to attract buyers. I'm new in fiverr & gave my gig on 16th August . Didn't get any orders yet . I got a message from a buyer but he is not replying anymore.

May Allah help all of us !

Wish you luck and good business. Hope you can get order soon. 

I want consistent orders and I want to be sure that everything is right.

• Like 3