Can I Edit an Existing Fiverr Gig to Change Services Without Losing My 5-Gig Limit?

isfak_ifty

I currently have 5 gigs on Fiverr, but I want to change the service I offer. At the moment, I'm providing on-page SEO services, but I'm not receiving any orders. I'd like to switch to offering backlink services, as there's less competition in that area.

However, due to Fiverr's recent update, I'm now limited to only 4 gigs as a new seller. If I delete one gig to create a new one, I won’t be able to maintain 5 gigs. Is it possible to change the service of an existing gig by editing the full gig details, without deleting it, so that I can keep all 5 gigs? will it affect my profile?

• Like 7
  • Up 2

I think it's better for the new seller when gets edited for her first gig. Your first published gig uploaded, then waited 14 days minimum and active on Fiverr with do marketing. If you don't have any impression or have any good effect then you can edit your gig and must be edited small small parts don't do full gig edits at a time.

• Like 2