Improving Account, what should I do?

One month ago, I asked on this forum whether I should create a new account or continue with this old account, and people recommended continuing with the old one. So, I decided to continue with this account.

I have been implementing a few new strategies:

• Narrowing titles into subcategories such as cosmetic products, supplement products, and food products instead of just "Product".
  • I now have 4 gigs running instead of one. You can see my seller profile HERE.
  • I changed the profile picture to a more appropriate image.
  • I updated my profile description to be better.
  • I also uploaded my portfolio.

But still, the impressions are lower than ever. To be honest, I am running out of things to improve.

The questions are:

1. Is my work/portfolio good enough?
  2. Are there any mistakes I made?
  3. What strategies should I adopt?

Thanks in advance.

Here is my profile:

image.png.a69ddff6d0395df806b23b87f4925d2e.png

• Like 7

Hello there 👋🏻

I wanted to offer some feedback since you asked for it and because you provide 3D modeling and rendering services, similar to what I do. I hope you can take this as constructive critique; it’s not personal, and I’ll be honest with you.

I’ll base my feedback on the image you shared, as I don’t have time to review your entire Fiverr page.

1. Brief Description: Your brief description could be improved. While I understand your intention, clients are generally more interested in seeing their products visualized than in the specific software you use.

2. Profile Picture: Your profile picture is good!

3. First Gig (Watch): You’re promising photorealistic renders, but the watch render doesn’t quite meet that standard. It appears more like the work of an artist with about 2 years of experience. Additionally, a starting price of $5 can be a red flag. This applies to all your gigs. I recommend raising your starting price to avoid appearing as a rookie. Specializing in a niche, such as watch renders, might help you stand out. It’s tough to stand out in this market, but focusing on a specific type of product, like construction product visualizations, can help.

4. Other Gig Images: The images for your other gigs are fine but quite similar to others on the market. High-quality images attract more clicks. Since you’ve chosen images for Amazon, consider adding the Amazon logo to your thumbnails. It’s good that you’ve specialized your gigs for different product categories, but don’t hesitate to further narrow your specialization.

Advice: Try to differentiate yourself. Improve the quality of your renders to stand out. Find a niche that you enjoy and focus on it. For example, searching for a “3D cosmetic mock-up” can help you gauge competition. Narrowing down your niche reduces the number of search results and makes it easier to stand out. Specializing can initially limit your market, but it can also create more opportunities for sales. Once you gain traction, you can broaden your services.

I hope this helps you. Good luck with your Fiverr journey. Keep improving your gigs and don’t give up!

Best regards,

Mikapetterij

Edited by mikapetterij
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mikapetterij said:

Hello there 👋🏻

I wanted to offer some feedback since you asked for it and because you provide 3D modeling and rendering services, similar to what I do. I hope you can take this as constructive critique; it’s not personal, and I’ll be honest with you.

I’ll base my feedback on the image you shared, as I don’t have time to review your entire Fiverr page.

1. Brief Description: Your brief description could be improved. While I understand your intention, clients are generally more interested in seeing their products visualized than in the specific software you use.

2. Profile Picture: Your profile picture is good!

3. First Gig (Watch): You’re promising photorealistic renders, but the watch render doesn’t quite meet that standard. It appears more like the work of an artist with about 2 years of experience. Additionally, a starting price of $5 can be a red flag. This applies to all your gigs. I recommend raising your starting price to avoid appearing as a rookie. Specializing in a niche, such as watch renders, might help you stand out. It’s tough to stand out in this market, but focusing on a specific type of product, like construction product visualizations, can help.

4. Other Gig Images: The images for your other gigs are fine but quite similar to others on the market. High-quality images attract more clicks. Since you’ve chosen images for Amazon, consider adding the Amazon logo to your thumbnails. It’s good that you’ve specialized your gigs for different product categories, but don’t hesitate to further narrow your specialization.

Advice: Try to differentiate yourself. Improve the quality of your renders to stand out. Find a niche that you enjoy and focus on it. For example, searching for a “3D cosmetic mock-up” can help you gauge competition. Narrowing down your niche reduces the number of search results and makes it easier to stand out. Specializing can initially limit your market, but it can also create more opportunities for sales. Once you gain traction, you can broaden your services.

I hope this helps you. Good luck with your Fiverr journey. Keep improving your gigs and don’t give up!

Best regards,

Mikapetterij

I agree with your analysis and critique, particularly regarding the watch render, it's a bit of a stretch to call it photorealistic. I think I should rework that gig, focusing on a specific type of item is a smart move considering there are over 10,000 other product visualization gigs out there.

I knew it that the $5 gig might not seem right, but my initial thought was that the cheaper it is, the more accessible it would be to many. I will adjust to a more believable pricing. I'll also add the Amazon logo to the gig.

I agree that the main issue is that I'm not unique enough to be hired at the moment, as there are many similar services available.

Thanks for the detailed answer with analysis this definitely helping me, I feel like I've hired a professional gig reviewer, haha.

Best regards,

East

• Like 5