Dear senior brothers and sisters, I draw your attention

masumlittle

Question

Dear senior brothers and sisters, I draw your attention that since last few days we are facing many problems with our network in Bangladesh, due to which net speed was very slow for 8 days, the net came after eight days. But net speed was slow so I was active with vpn on fiver for 1 day, will it cause problem in my account. Please let me know what you think

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

DO NOT use any VPN or your account will be flagged for "location inconsistencies".

Hoping that the protest situation will be resolved in Bangladesh soon. Prayers & well wishes for you all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, masumlittle said:

Dear senior brothers and sisters, I draw your attention that since last few days we are facing many problems with our network in Bangladesh, due to which net speed was very slow for 8 days, the net came after eight days. But net speed was slow so I was active with vpn on fiver for 1 day, will it cause problem in my account. Please let me know what you think

May be affected your profile.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, masumlittle said:

We Bangladeshi are facing this problem. But try to avoid VPN while using fiverr.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, masumlittle said:

We Bangladeshi are facing this problem. But try to avoid VPN while using fiverr.

• Like 1