Passionate Animator New to Fiverr

Hello Fiverr Community!

I'm Ziad Amr, a passionate animator who recently took a leap into freelancing. Animation has been my creative passion for years, often a side project until I had the opportunity to collaborate on a significant project with Vodafone's business support team. They support Vodafone Group group and local market services. I created a professional animated video to showcase their enhanced process for managing business service requests, and the feedback from Vodafone customers was overwhelmingly positive. This encouraged me to take the leap and bring my skills to Fiverr.

Today marks a special milestone as I've just launched my first gig on Fiverr, offering custom animated videos tailored to your needs. Though new here, I'm dedicated to creativity, quality, and client satisfaction. I'm eager to bring your ideas to life through captivating animation and share my experience working with organizations like Vodafone. I look forward to connecting with fellow creators, learning from their expertise, and contributing to this vibrant community.

Capture.PNG

• Like 9
  • Up 2

On 7/14/2024 at 12:25 PM, uchihashahin01 said:

Welcome to Fiverr, Ziad! How you have came from starting out as a side project to working with vodafone sounds amazing. This is a thrilling step on your journey to going live with one of your gigs. This is something which will always register with clients as your dedication to creativity and high standard shines through. Good luck with everything new you see, and may we have the pleasure of seeing your stuff 🙂

Thank you so much, Shahin! It's been an exciting journey indeed, from starting out as a side project to collaborating with Vodafone. I'm really passionate about creativity and maintaining high standards in my work, so it means a lot to hear your encouragement. I'm looking forward to sharing more of my animations with everyone on Fiverr soon. Stay tuned for some awesome stuff!

I'm excited to share the link to my Fiverr portfolio: https://www.fiverr.com/users/ziadforbusiness/portfolio?origin=seller_page

• Like 8