Using Business name instead of Real name on Fiverr, Now which one to Use for verifying ID

asdezign

Question

I've been working on Fiverr for more than 6 months and used my business name instead of my real name. Business name is same everywhere, FB, LinkedIn, etc. Now Fiverr wants me to verify my Identity. I can provide everything which is needed to verify my identity but do I have to change my profile name and username first before verifying? or it has nothing to do with it ? I haven't done anything yet. 

Can anyone suggest what to do? Should I contact the support first? or go with the original ID verification. 

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

On Fiverr, when verifying your ID, you should use your real name as it appears on your official identification documents (e.g., passport, driver's license). This verification process is important for establishing trust and authenticity on the platform. Using a business name for verification purposes may not be accepted, as platforms typically require verification of individual identities. Therefore, use your legal name when verifying your ID on Fiverr.
  • Like 2
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, tapu_design2 said:
On Fiverr, when verifying your ID, you should use your real name as it appears on your official identification documents (e.g., passport, driver's license). This verification process is important for establishing trust and authenticity on the platform. Using a business name for verification purposes may not be accepted, as platforms typically require verification of individual identities. Therefore, use your legal name when verifying your ID on Fiverr.

I can verify my real name and provide everything required. And you are saying that I have to change my public profile name before I go for verification. But my username is also based on the business name and It can't be changed. Does it matter? Or username must be a real name? 

In the Fiverr setting, above email, my real name is already listed. I've contacted Fiverr support before I go to the verification process just to make sure everything is okay. I've invested a lot of time to build this account that's why I'm worried. 

• Like 1