Account Restricted Due to Verification Failure

My name is Qasim. I am working on fiverr for last 3 to 4 years now. i am in level 2 and i have already completed the top seller criteria. i am waiting to be a top rated seller from August 2023. I have active 3 order and i was working on it. I open fiverr website and it says that
("You’ve been selected: An all new way to offer your expertise. learn more")
I clicked on learn more and page opened and it say make gig, link portfolio , verify ID, and varify identity. I have completed everything with also take picture of my national Identity card an then take a picture of my self then submit. I received email that varification process failed and my account is restricted.
Can anyone help me what to i do now. I have contacted fiverr two times. they give me 2 tickets but nothing happend. its been 3 days now.

Screenshot 2024-06-13 104415.png

Edited by maliraza92
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

I contacted customer support and they gave me a second chance which failed as well. I let them know about the second attempt as well. Then I waited patiently for their response. They gave me a last chance to verify it and asked me to upload high-quality pics. This time I used a different ID as the one I was trying with was failing. I took the id outdoor in good lighting and clicked the photo and that worked for me.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

"Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the status of your account. Your account is restricted as you have failed the verification process.

After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide another attempt at the verification process. Please be advised that the decision is final.

For more information, visit Account Verification and Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions, let us know.

All the best,
The Fiverr Support Team,"   

What do I do with this now?.. Will I be unable to get my account back?

Screenshot_5.jpg

• Like 2