How to delete account?

Guest omarmardanov

Question

Guest omarmardanov
Posted (edited)

Hello. Who knows how to delete an account? Fire support is ignoring my emails and requests. They mark my requests as resolved, but don't respond to them.image.png.01bc69bc45b34808e87d4dc04e028cc0.png

Screenshot 2024-06-07 205410.png

Screenshot 2024-06-07 205557.png

Edited by omarmardanov

4 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, omarmardanov said:

Hello. Who knows how to delete an account? Fire support is ignoring my emails and requests. They mark my requests as resolved, but don't respond to them.

Hello too.

They are doing the right thing by closing your tickets. Seriously? Multiple tickets on the same issue/question? Can't you stay patient? And why should they respond to your every ticket when it's about only 1 issue?

You should wait for their response as you are not the only one with the issue on Fiverr. So just wait.

Avoid sending multiple tickets. Instead use only 1 ticket else you won't be responded by them. 

• Like 2

Guest omarmardanov
4 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too.

They are doing the right thing by closing your tickets. Seriously? Multiple tickets on the same issue/question? Can't you stay patient? And why should they respond to your every ticket when it's about only 1 issue?

You should wait for their response as you are not the only one with the issue on Fiverr. So just wait.

Avoid sending multiple tickets. Instead use only 1 ticket else you won't be responded by them. 

Here is my first appeal. I was patient then. They didn't do anything in 10 hours. When I request to delete my account, they write to me about verification. I wrote to them again on the same ticket saying that I was interested in deletion. 10 hours passed and nothing happened.image.png.f90afa6cfd968aac01f9d253a1d049e8.png

Just now, omarmardanov said:

image.png.f90afa6cfd968aac01f9d253a1d049e8.png

Your account is already restricted then what else do you need?

You are never gonna open it so it's over. Let it go. Whether they delete it or not, it's already restricted/banned/disabled due to your failed verification process. Stop sending messages to them now. 

• Like 2

Guest omarmardanov
2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Your account is already restricted then what else do you need?

You are never gonna open it so it's over. Let it go. Whether they delete it or not, it's already restricted/banned/disabled due to your failed verification process. Stop sending messages to them now. 

Until the fiverr company deletes my account, it violates my rights and the law regarding the storage of personal data of users. My rights have been violated, and you are asking me to let go of the situation. Seriously?