New to Fiverr

10 hours ago, awoyemivictor01 said:

Hello everyone, am new here on this platform.

Welcome to the community! 

10 hours ago, awoyemivictor01 said:

I need help to succeed. what are the best strategies to succeed?

• Like 10

On 6/1/2024 at 6:02 PM, awoyemivictor01 said:

Hello everyone, am new here on this platform. I need help to succeed. what are the best strategies to succeed?

You're welcome to the community. Firstly, I will say you need to understand fiver and how it's runs to avoid restrictions, you should join their social media to get updates. Lastly, reach out to other freelancers and get knowledge and advice from them, that will help a lot!.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, seoexpertrifat said:

Find out the specific niche of your service, create gigs, optimize them, and create eye-catching designs.

yes, that's what am doing now. 

I decided to subscribe to the seller plus. Do you think I can have a better chance in the marketplace?

• Like 2

On 6/7/2024 at 2:51 AM, ruth_david11 said:

You're welcome to the community. Firstly, I will say you need to understand fiver and how it's runs to avoid restrictions, you should join their social media to get updates. Lastly, reach out to other freelancers and get knowledge and advice from them, that will help a lot!.

Hmm... reaching out to other freelancers. 

That's pretty awesome. Will do. thank you for the advice. It's amazing...

• Like 2

On 6/1/2024 at 6:02 PM, awoyemivictor01 said:

Hello everyone, am new here on this platform. I need help to succeed. what are the best strategies to succeed?

As advised by @ruth_david11 earlier, so I decided to reach out to 2 freelancers yesterday in my niche. Here was my message:

Hi, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Victor, and I’m new to Fiverr as an Elementor Expert. I've noticed your impressive success in this category and was hoping to seek your advice on how I can optimize my gig to better serve clients and improve my reach. If you have some time, could you please review my profile and gig? I would greatly appreciate any tips or strategies you could share, especially regarding gig descriptions, pricing, and other key elements you consider crucial. Thank you so much for your time and any guidance you can offer. I greatly appreciate your help and looking forward to make you one of my mentors! Best regards, Victor.

Today, opening my account, Fiverr flagged my accout. This is so frustrating and unprofessional to me.

I need help from other freelancers as to why Fiverr will go about flagging my account for just asking of help from other freelancers.

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 3.17.45 PM.png

• Like 1