No answer from client (from a revision deliver) in 7 days, WHAT CAN I DO?

puhilab

Question

Posted (edited)

Hey there! please help with this!!

I have an order with a client (new logo) and I delivered the revision 9 days ago via chat, since I can't send the final files without his decision first.

2 days later he said "oh I've been complicated I'm going to check it", super patient I replied that is OK, but since then 7 days have passed. I asked again 2 days ago and kindly remind him to provide the comments to finish the project. No answer so far.

The most terrible part is that Fiverr shows me the client is actually checking the messages and active on Fiverr ("Last seen 1 hour ago", etc.)

What can I do at this point? I just want this order to be over. I find it super disrespectful. I try this not to affect me but I'm already feeling miserable working so hard for a few bucks, so when I have to deal with people like this I just feel miserable and vulnerable.

Edited by puhilab
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

If you've made the revision, according to the Buyer's specifications, there's no reason to not use the Deliver button. They'll have three days to look it over. If the Buyer purchased revisions with their order, then say so in the delivery. "Here is your revised delivery, you have x revisions left, that are good for up to x weeks even if the order automatically closes. If you need future revisions after that time, I'll be happy to work with you and discuss a price that works for both of us." 

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

via chat, since I can't send the final files without his decision first. The project is still incomplete but I need him to decide.

Edited by puhilab
  • Like 4