how can I improve my Success score?

abu_saiem

Question

Hello & Assalamu Alikum,

I am writing to express my concern about a recent drop in my gig performance and Success Score.

Before the latest Fiverr update, my experience was very positive. I consistently had over 10 projects in the queue and delivered 3 projects per week. This performance allowed me to achieve Level 2 Seller status, with a history of over 44 completed projects, a perfect 5-star rating, and a 100% record for both response rate and on-time delivery. Additionally, I have received 35 reviews on my gig, although some clients haven't provided feedback yet.

Unfortunately, my level has been marked as "low performance" since the update with a Success Score of only 4. While my 100% response rate remains the same, my gig impressions have significantly decreased. My impressions are not above 10, whereas before the update, my gig was consistently showing on the first page of Fiverr search results.

I have searched for online solutions, on Google, and YouTube, and even contacted Fiverr support directly, but haven't found a solution yet. I understand that the new system of hidden reviews might be affecting my performance, as many clients haven't provided hidden feedback yet.

I would be incredibly grateful for any suggestions or solutions to improve my gig, increase my performance, and regain optimal visibility within Fiverr search results.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,  my Gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s/56kdw1

• Like 6

1 answer to this question

Hello & Assalamu Alikum,

I am writing to express my concern about a recent drop in my gig performance and Success Score.

Before the latest Fiverr update, my experience was very positive. I consistently had over 10 projects in the queue and delivered 3 projects per week. This performance allowed me to achieve Level 2 Seller status, with a history of over 44 completed projects, a perfect 5-star rating, and a 100% record for both response rate and on-time delivery. Additionally, I have received 35 reviews on my gig, although some clients haven't provided feedback yet.

Unfortunately, my level has been marked as "low performance" since the update with a Success Score of only 4. While my 100% response rate remains the same, my gig impressions have significantly decreased. My impressions are not above 10, whereas before the update, my gig was consistently showing on the first page of Fiverr search results.

I have searched for online solutions, on Google, and YouTube, and even contacted Fiverr support directly, but haven't found a solution yet. I understand that the new system of hidden reviews might be affecting my performance, as many clients haven't provided hidden feedback yet.

I would be incredibly grateful for any suggestions or solutions to improve my gig, increase my performance, and regain optimal visibility within Fiverr search results.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,  my Gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s/56kdw1

• Like 4