I need Gig advice

Hi there ! I, the newest sensation on Fiverr! With a passion for delivering top-notch services and a drive for excellence, I hit the ground running as a freelance virtuoso. Within a day of creating my first gig, my expertise shone through as I secured my inaugural order and executed it flawlessly, leaving the client thoroughly impressed. Garnering a glowing 5-star review, I proved my commitment to excellence and client satisfaction from the get-go. With unparalleled dedication and a knack for exceeding expectations, I am poised to become a go-to freelancer on Fiverr, ready to tackle any challenge with finesse and professionalism.
Be success on freelance journey.

• Like 9

Can I change my gig price and description ? If increasing the gig price will get any negative impression? Looking for expert advice. I am new on Fiverr.
Thank you so much.
Hope you will help me to get the point.

• Like 3

Absolutely! Feel free to adjust your gig price and description. Just ensure that your price is competitive within the market and not significantly higher than your previous price, as your gig ranking is influenced by this price.

• Like 4

Best Trending skills with low competitive GiG

Hey Fiverr Fam! 👋 I'm looking to level up my freelancing game and explore new horizons. Can anyone share insights on the most in-demand skills with low competition here on Fiverr? I'm eager to discover fresh opportunities to enhance my career and provide valuable services to clients.

Your input would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 10

Well, you already have 18 skills, but only 3 gigs. Create gigs that harness those existing skills you have. The truth is that you can find demand in a lot of niches, but you have to be very good at it. Instead of learning new stuff, become the best within the niche you are already a part of 🙂

• Like 6
  • Up 2

I am new on Fiverr. I am confused about trending GIG. I believe I have common skills which are already in common demand and Huge sellers there. I am in crowded area. I also don't know about the Fiverr algorithm for ranking the GiG. However, I am enthusiastic to flourish in my career. 
Need more advice please. Please don't frustrated me. 

• Like 6

need guide to create my 4th GIG

Hi there ! I've been diligently building my profile and services on Fiverr, and I'm excited to expand my offerings by creating my fourth gig. However, whenever I attempt to do so, I encounter a pop-up message stating that I can only create four gigs.

I'm unsure why this limitation is in place or how to proceed. I'm sure that new sellers have successfully created four gigs, so I'm wondering if there's a certain level I need to reach or something else I should be aware of.

If anyone has encountered this issue before or has any insights or tips on how to navigate it, I would be incredibly grateful for your guidance. I'm eager to continue growing and offering valuable services to the Fiverr community, and your expertise would be immensely helpful in this endeavor.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, sazzad0071 said:

I'm excited to expand my offerings by creating my fourth gig. However, whenever I attempt to do so, I encounter a pop-up message stating that I can only create four gigs.I'm unsure why this limitation is in place or how to proceed.

Any gig in Paused/Denied/Drafts mode? If yes, then delete that gig and create the 4th gig.

If not, then contact Fiverr Support and discuss with them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Seeking Progress Tracker explanation

image.png.7954af6823c6bfffd3b67730b0a4ff66.png

I am new on Fiverr. I would like to know about the progress tracker in details. There mentioned about "2 down, 4 to go" Could you people explain for me the meaning of this ?
Advance thanks

• Like 3

On 5/17/2024 at 7:42 PM, aimriser said:

Thanks to point out this option, but you still have to opt sound on or off.

On 5/17/2024 at 1:06 PM, filipdevaere said:

Never work for free. You will regret it.

Alright , I got my point as I was seeking for. Thank you so much

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2